Dedicated to lift you up by providing a compassionate place for you to transform your life. I strive to embody excellence, integrity, and honesty in my service to you.
Mary Haley, LCSW
- Mary combines her therapeutic skills with deep compassion and acceptance. Discover genuine empathy, affirmation, and new perspectives. Learn skills to create and enhance happiness, peace and effectiveness. When abilities are honed in an empathetic, supportive environment, positive life transformations are possible.
- 20 years of experience working with women, men, couples, teens, children, and families from all walks of life.
- Master's Degree in Social Work from the University of Denver - 1997
- Licensed in Clinical Social Work - 2001
- Evidence-based practices
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Reduction of Anxiety and Depression
- Improvement in Relationships
- Conflict Resolution
- Stress Tolerance
- Mindfulness Practice
- Regulation of Emotions